• Exclusive hand-printed baby blanket made of organic cotton satin and heavy organic molton
• 80×100 cm
• Manufactured in the original fabric printing process and is produced exclusively by hand which turns it into a precious, unique piece. The most important tool of the manufacturing process is the so-called “model”, a small piece of art made of solid wood, like a stamp with a pattern. The model is coated with the fabric color and then printed on the fabric by hand. The colours are water-based and are permanently fixed. The hand-printed bed linen can be washed in the washing machine.
• The colors are non-toxic, very lightfast, boil-proof. They have been developed by the master particularly for model printing. The paints do not contain solvents. They are water-based.
• The packaging comes without plastic in the recyclable carton
• The fabric is already pre-washed and doesn’t shrink!
• Using colored detergents, such as Persil, is absolutely improper for hand-printing, because they contain bleach, which cannot distinguish between the print and a stain: they just bleach everything.
• The hand-printed baby blanket should be washed as hot as required. In most cases, environmentally friendly 40 C or 60 C are sufficient.
• 100% organic cotton satin, natural (not dyed and not bleached)
• 100% Organic Molton heavy, natural (not dyed and not bleached)
Delivery Time: Shipping takes place within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
Ships from and sold by: Switzerland, Pamboo
Company Imprint: Pamboo, Inh. Anna Warth, Gerbiweg 2, 8853 Lachen, SZ, Switzerland, UID Number: CHE-471.886.408
Terms and Conditions