• Made using 65% ECONYL® regenerated yarn that comes from nylon waste such as fishing nets and 35% Lycra.
• Hyper fast drying and record elasticity that ensure unparalleled wearability and comfort
• Sporty look characterized by a design that enhances the femininity of the wearer
• Shape that ensures maximum freedom of movement and support in case of training or competitions
• Adjustable side knots
• 100% Recyclable • Made in Italy
The model is 172 cm tall and wears an S size.
Fits tiny. Sizing up is recommended.
These women’s bikinis and one pieces are produced using 65% ECONYL® regenerated yarn that comes from nylon waste such as fishing nets and 35% Lycra.
ECONYL® regenerated nylon is a product that is made from waste and it is infinitely recyclable. This fabric ensure closed loop regeneration processes and delivering sustainable products.
For every 10,000 tons of ECONYL® raw material, it is possible to:
• Save 70,000 barrels of crude oil
• Avoid 57,100 tonnes of CO2 eq. emissions
Using a nylon with such characteristics, it is possible to reduce the global warming impact of nylon by up to 80% compared with the material from oil.
Delivery Time: Approx. 1 to 5 working days (Italy and EU), within 7 working days (extra EU destinations), and 10-16 working days (rest of the world); please consider that islands may require 1 extra working day for delivery.
Ships from and sold by: Italy, seay srl
Company Imprint: seay srl, Strada di Casale 98, 36100 Vicenza, P.iva 04226550244
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE, READ THIS 🌿
Give us only 15 seconds... We want to tell you something extremely IMPORTANT. We are an independent company created to put under the spotlight truly sustainable products. We are not owned by corporations, this is why we are able to prioritise sustainability in our agenda.
If you care to support us, please subscribe to our newsletter. In the highly monopolised online search world, where the size of the advertising budget decides which company should be visible, we value a lot the fact that you have stopped by. It costs you nothing to subscribe, while for us it changes EVERYTHING. We evaluate our work by the level of engagement with environmentally conscious people - when you subscribe, we make a new friend and get a proof that Slow Nature should continue investing in greener Planet.
We will send you Sustainable Living Tips as an act of appreciation! THANK YOU!