1. These terms and conditions explain your rights and obligations in relation to this web site and any goods purchased through this online shop. Please read them carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms do not affect these. If there is anything you do not understand then please contact us.
2. We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes on the web site. Your continued use of the Site after notice of changes shall mean you are bound by the new terms.
2. USE OF THIS SITE
1. The content of and copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to us. You are permitted to view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Any other use must be with our prior written permission.
2. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your use of this Site at any time.
3. PURCHASING FROM US
1. The Site and the goods sold through it are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to improve, alter or modify designs without prior notification. We will inform you of any changes to the advertised goods prior to despatch of such goods. If you are unhappy with these improved, altered or modified goods you may inform us within 7 days, starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you. In order to receive a refund, the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact, together with your receipt. We recommend that you retain all of the original packaging and tags until you are sure that you intend to keep the goods. (Please note: Carriage costs will be refunded only if the item is faulty, or if it differs in any way from the advertised goods.)
2. Whilst we try to display goods on our Site that are held in stock, if the ordered goods are not available we will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible. You will be given the option of ordering an alternative product or receiving a full refund.
3. By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors).
4. We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received payment in full. Your order will be deemed to have been accepted when we despatch to you the goods which form the subject matter of your order. We may at our total discretion reject your order.5. All drawings, specifications, sizes, photographs, descriptive matter and advertising published by us or contained on our web site are issued only for giving an approximate idea of the goods described in them and colours shown are intended as a guide only.
1. All prices include British Value Added Tax. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT element if this changes from 20%. The cost of transporting goods are as set out by our courier and are based on the shipping location. These costs shall be added to the price to be paid by you.
2. The price of a product shall be as stated on this website at the time you place your order except in the case of error. Our prices may change at any time but price changes will not affect orders we have confirmed with you. If the price of a product is obviously wrong, we will not be obliged to provide the product to you at that price.
3. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
1. All products are made to order, therefore we aim to deliver goods to you within 3 to 5 days of its purchase. If we are unable to deliver the goods within 14 days of receiving your order, we will inform you, then if you wish, you may cancel the contract and we will refund any money paid by you, except from the initial delivery costs.
6. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
1. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible before wearing the item and refer to our 'Return sheet', which you will receive with your order.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop us a message here.
See the full collection of MRBRAVO here.
Notice. The Purchase Agreement is concluded directly between the Seller (MRBRAVO) and the Buyer. Slow Nature has designed and manages an electronic commerce platform to allow to gather companies producing slow fashion, by connecting Sellers and Buyers for the purposes of online commerce. If you have any issues with your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact Slow Nature support.